Powered By Blogger

Stretch

Friday 9 December 2011

Stretch Reviews - Assassin's Creed



FINALLY!  After what feels like half a year (not that far off) I give you some actual CONTENT!

I've been fiddling around with some stuff on iMovie and I only NOW have figured out how to put a games cover fully on screen (thanks Seth).  So that's why the cover only has the title because no matter how user friendly iMovie is, it does have some flaws to it.  Please let me know what you prefer; holding the game up in my hand, or having it placed into the editing?  I decided to do that here to make it look more professional and to show games that I don't have.

So let me know what you think here.  I wanted to make my videos very consistent from the very start......yeah...that didn't happen.

Anyway, my next review is written and sorry for not giving you much recently.

1 comment:

Bellarius said...

I can't view it. Both this and the Call of Duty thoughts video both say "Sorry, this episode may have just been added to blip.tv and isn't quite ready to watch yet. Please try again later."