Powered By Blogger

Stretch

Friday 30 March 2012

I just can't...

I've tried using a friends computer, using YouTube, switching YouTube channels and contacting Blip.TV Support but I just can't upload any of my videos.  It's like the internet is specifically stopping me from putting videos up.  I just don't understand it.

If you want to tell my viewers in some way that this is happening, please do.  I don't want people to think that I don't care and have stopped.  This is one of the most important things in my life and if I stopped, trust me, I would make it special.

I can't fathom the idea of not making videos.  I've been doing it for over 2 years and even though I've come up with an un-fair amount of troubles, including this, I've loved every second of it.  The best things in my life have come out of this.  I recently visited America which definately wouldn't have happened if I hadn't have done my Stretch Reviews videos.

I guess all I can say is, I'm sorry that I can't give you any videos now.  I hope that something will come along and fix everything.

This is horrible.

No comments: