Powered By Blogger

Stretch

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Portal 2 thoughts



My Portal review:

http://www.blip.tv/file/4745914
 
Things I forgot to mention:
 
  • I love Wheetley's laugh.
  • Suprisingly they didn't have rooms that dwarf the ones in the previous game.
  • Some of the puzzles are painfully difficult to figure out.  There was 1 particular puzzle where there was a ledge and some blue gel.  I began by trying to build momentum with the gel by getting some of the floor and the ceiling and continously bouncing myself up and down before shooting a portal and firing myself up, over the ledge.  I tried and failed at this for what felt like 30 minutes.  I then noticed a buttom on the wall.  I bounced up, pushed the button and a lift rose up to the ledge.............yeah.
  • The writing is wonderous.

No comments: