Powered By Blogger

Stretch

Friday 27 May 2011

Stretch Reviews - Heroes of Might and Magic V



All done.  The 'default' thumbnail for this video is perfect.

I tried to make this as short as possible (it could have easily been twice as long) but I just had so much to say.

Out of the entire Heroes series of videos I still think the Heroes III review is the best, followed by this one.  I think the writing could of flowed a bit better.  I keep saying things like 'before', 'instead' and 'because'.

You may notice that in some of the shots I look slightly different and the lighting has changed.  This was actually filmed over 3 days.  The first 2 days was what was scripted but while I was editing I had other ideas which I then filmed.  This has happened before but it's the first time I've actually bothered to film something.

Note to self:  'loud' parts don't work well.

2 comments:

awesomezilla said...

i laughed at the music comparison bit

Stretch said...

@awesomezilla

You know, that's something I didn't think worked that well. But, you liked it, so I guess I'm glad I left it in.