Powered By Blogger

Stretch

Saturday 30 April 2011

Paul Romero Q and A



Several months ago I began making a series of videos on YouTube where I would talk about the upcoming Might and Magic: Heroes 6 game as information was slowly leaked to the public.  I eventually made a video in which I discussed my love of the Heroes of Might and Magic music and what I was hoping for in the upcoming title.  Paul Romero, the composer of the music, found the video and we got to talking.  After a while he sent me a video where he was being interviewed by someone.  I wrote back and said that I myself have many questions that I would love to ask him.  Suprisingly, he suggested that I make a video, send it to him and he would send questions back.  I was stunned by his acceptance to such a concept.

I can never thank Paul Romero enough for this.  It was an incredibly surreal experience and one of the greatest moments of my life.  When I heard him say my name I gasped and covered my mouth, no exagiration.

Very special thanks to Glenn Kramer who filmed and sent me the video.  I couldn't have done this without him.

The music at the end was sent to me by Paul himself.  I asked if I could use it in the video and he said that would be great.  He's a great guy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can I get in touch with Paul Romero? I would like to get an audio CD version of Heroes 3 soundtrack (it's only available as low quality 128KBit/sec MP3 audio) - probably in a digital form (44.1KHz WAV/FLAC) - I don't need a real CD disk :)

Thanks,

write to

t dot artem @ mailcity dot com

Anonymous said...

Paul seems like a really nice guy, and a focused musician. I think any game company would be lucky to get him to work on their project.

Anonymous said...

I was looking forward to watching your video but sadly it seems like it was removed.

Anonymous said...

You can see video here on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNtzj-S1rLY