Powered By Blogger

Stretch

Saturday 30 April 2011

Stretch Reviews - Red Dead Redemption



I knew that I had to make this video.  I hate this game, and I knew it would get me some attention.

This video really does show why 99% of all video producers talk about bad things.  It is 20 times more entertaining to watch someone complain relentlessly about something than to watch them calmly compliment something.  Although I didn't want to become just another "reviewer of bad stuff" that floods the internet so I've tried to be fairly balanced and not just go for the bad stuff.

The horse gallop noise is just me clapping my hands.  I searched high and low for some good horse gallop noises but I couldn't find one that fitted well.

This is probably the most recently released game I will ever get to.  I focus on games that are at least 1 year old.

No comments: