Powered By Blogger

Stretch

Saturday 30 April 2011

Pokemon Black thoughts



LONGEST RANT EVER!

I was hoping that Might and Magic: Heroes 6 would be released by this point so I thought that video would happen before this one.  I don't like calling these kinds of videos "reviews" so I just call them "thoughts".

Things I forgot to talk about:
  • I like how pokemon close their eyes when they are asleep.
  • The weather effects are great and really should be enhanced and improved later on.
  • I think in the next "expansion" after this, they should go to Hoenn, that would be incredibly nostalgiac.
  • The Team Plasma theme is awesome.

  • I used "repels" as soon as possible, even when I was in a place where I knew there were new pokemon around.
  • I pretty much have ZERO desire to train my pokemon after the story because I can just send more powerful ones over from Diamond.
  • 1 piece of advice; lose the "blatancy" improve the "mystery". Tornadus was 5 times more interesting than Reshiram.
  • I think in future games they should have a program where, if you meet a pokemon you've seen before a short animation for battle shows up, I run away a lot...it gets annoying.
  • I want another Poison gym or Elite 4 member that isn't Koga. As well as a poison legendary type Pokémon. Maybe a giant man made gas cloud.....I'm on to something here.....make a Generation VI, put that in there!
  • Have more high level pokemon battles that aren't the League.
  • The first part focuses heavily on the grass vs water vs fire combination. It doesn't need to. What person who has this game doesn't know those combinations OFF BY HEART?

No comments: