Powered By Blogger

Stretch

Saturday 30 April 2011

Stretch Reviews - Mass Effect



There wasn't really that much "inspiration" for this video, it just seemed like an obvious choice.

This was the last video that I edited before I got a Mac.  Before this point I had been hastily and ineffectively jumping back and forth from Windows Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio and Imovie on my brothers laptop.  I'm really suprise the process of editing these videos didn't "break" me.  I really am.

Because the "ha ha ha I AM A ROBOT!" line was suprisingly well received I childishly use it in the review straight afterwards.  I actually was planning on doing a negative review of Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic for April Fools Day but that video was going to have another "ha ha ha I AM A ROBOT" line in it, so I held off.  I've still got it all written down...maybe next year.

No comments: